At Bloggy Boot Camp last weekend I was a very lucky winner of the Sony Bloggie Touch. After winning I was a little sad because the outside of the box said “not compatible with Mac” But for some reason I just had to give it a try and… It worked! It worked! It worked! iphoto popped right up on my screen as soon as I plugged it in. So get it and enjoy!
Okay, 8 gigs sounds big, but what exactly does it equate to? Well, the Bloggie will hold 80 minutes worth of Full HD (12M) video, 160 minutes worth of 6M (1280 x 720) video, and 240 minutes worth of 4M (1280 x 720) video. If still photos are your bag, you can squeeze a good 290 images onto the internal flash memory.
Get full coverage
We know there’s nothing worse than trying to navigate a small device with a small screen. Luckily, the Sony Bloggie Touch has an ample 3″ Touch Screen LCD that provides 100% coverage for playback and is self-orienting.
- Resolution: 12.8 megapixel 1/2.5 Exmor CMOS sensor
- Memory: 8GB internal flash memory
- Zoom: 4x digital zoom
- Still image mode: JPEG
- Still image size: 16:9 (3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080) / 4:3 (4128 x 3096)
- Movie mode: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC) / 360° panorama mode / 80 minutes max. Full HD recording / dual record
- Advanced features: Face Detection / SteadyShot image stabilization / Auto Macro focus (4″ min.)
- Viewscreen: 3″ Touch Screen LCD with 100% coverage full-screen playback
- Interface: HDMI mini / USB (flip-out arm)
- Convenience features: Self timer (2 sec., 10 sec.) / date and time stamp / erase protect / battery indicator / power save mode
It’s a great camera, fits in your pocket and super easy to use without reading the directions. If I didn’t win it, I would have bought it.